An ergonomically built, incredibly comfortable, and long-lasting wireless headset has just been released by Blaupunkt. Following the release of the Blaupunkt BE100 earlier this year, the BH51 Moksha. The astounding stereo performance is due to the large 40mm drivers. It also has a great battery that charges quickly with TurboVolt tech, and you can listen to music on it for up to 32 hours.
The BH51 ANC Moksha has a dedicated active noise cancellation button and dual connection and 25dB noise cancelling technology. The wireless headset also comes with an AUX connector and also has built in Mic. High-quality, super-soft protein earpads cushion each ear.
The padded headband adds comfort and sophistication. Furthermore, the BH51 folds and compresses swiftly, making carrying easy. It has Bluetooth 5.0, which is more effective, uses less power, connects faster, and expands the range.
Specifications: Blaupunkt BH51
- Headphone Type: On The Ear Headphone
- ANC: MOKSHA ANC Mode Enabled
- Driver Size: 40 mm Aperture Driver
- Playtime: With ANC On up to 24 Hrs @50% volume; With ANC Off up to 32 Hrs @50% volume
- Charging & Standby Time: 2 Hrs Charging time & up to 180 Hrs Standby Time
- Battery Capacity: 360 mAh
- BT Version & Profile: BT Ver 5 | All Bluetooth devices supporting Bluetooth A2DP Profile
- Effective Transmission Range: 10 m
- Microphone: Yes
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Item Weight: 480 gm
Pricing and availability
The Blaupunkt BH51 Moksha Headphones are priced at Rs. 2,999 and are available in two colour options—Black and Blue. The product is already available for purchase from Amazon for Rs. 2899.