Lenovo today introduced the Legion Y70, the company’s latest gaming phone in China, as it had been announced. The phone features a 6.67-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen with a 144Hz refresh rate, a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor with up to 16GB of RAM, up to 512GB UFS storage, and 5047 mm of large VC cooling.
The phone is made up of aviation-grade aluminium material, has a CNC-carved metal middle frame, and is 7.9mm in terms of thickness. On the back, it has a triple camera setup with a 50MP primary sensor with OIS, which has the ability to shoot 8K videos, and a 16MP selfie shooter inside the center punch hole of the display.
Further, X-axis vibration motors on the device provide a greater system haptic experience. The phone packs a 5100mAh battery with support for 68W fast charging.
Lenovo Legion Y70 specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display with 144Hz refresh rate, LTPS technology, 1000 nits peak brightness, HDR 10+, Dolby Vision support
- Up to 3.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno next-gen GPU
- 8GB / 12GB / 16GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB / 512GB / 640GB (UFS 3.1) internal memory
- Android 12 with ZUI 14
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with OIS, LED flash, 13MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP depth sensor
- 16MP front camera
- Dual stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 163.63×77.02×7.99mm; Weight: 209g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5100mAh battery with 68W fast charging support
Pricing and Availability
Lenovo Legion Y70 comes in Ice White, Titanium Grey, and Flame Red colours, is priced at 2970 yuan (US$ 437 / Rs. 34,893 approx.) for 8GB + 128GB model, 3370 yuan (US$ 496 / Rs. 39,580 approx.) for 12GB + 256GB model, 4270 yuan (US$ 629 / Rs. 50,150 approx.) for 16GB + 512GB model. It is available to order and will go on sale in China starting from August 22nd.