LG has quietly released the LG Ultra Tab, a new Android tablet, in Korea. This comes several years after the release of its G Pad series. It has a 10.35-inch WUXGA+ IPS display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 SoC with 4GB of RAM, and ships with Android 12.
The tablet features an ultra-slim 7.1mm metal body, an 8MP rear camera, a 5MP front camera, quad speakers, and a 7,040mAh battery with 16.2W QC3.0 quick charger, but supports 25W fast charging. The tablet is certified with MIL-STD 810G military grade durability. LG is also offering a Folio case and Wacom Stylus pen accessories for the Ultra Tab.
LG Ultra Tab Specifications:
- 10.35″ 2K (2000 x 1200 pixels) WUXGA+ IPS display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 680 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable via microSD card
- Android 12
- 8MP autofocus rear camera
- 5MP fixed focus front-facing camera
- Quad Speakers (1W X 4), 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 247.6 x 157.3 x 7.1 mm Weight: 458g
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C
- 7,040mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging, QC 3.0
Pricing and Availability:
The LG Ultra Tab comes in Charcoal Grey colour and is priced at KRW 426,000 (US$ 326 / Rs. 26,025 approx.). The tablet is already on sale in South Korea and is expected to make a global debut later this year.