OPPO held an ‘OPPOverse’ launch event to introduce the Reno8 Series and other products. OPPO’s first tablet in India, the Pad Air, was introduced at the event. It has a large 10.36-inch 2K (2000 x 1200 pixel) display, an 83.5 percent screen-to-body ratio, and an Eye protection mode. It weighs 440g and has a thin body of 6.94mm with a sunset dune texture design.
The OPPO Pad Air is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 chipset coupled with AI System Booster 2.1 and RAM Expansion technology, packs a 7100mAh battery with 18W fast charging support, has an 8MP rear camera, a 5MP front camera, and a quad speaker setup with Dolby Atmos sound effect. It runs ColorOS 12, which is specially designed for tablets and is based on Android 12.
Pad Air comes with 4GB of onboard RAM and 3GB of virtual RAM. OPPO also released the OPPO Smart Stylus that is specially designed for Pad Air. Smart Stylus weighs just 18g, has 650mAh battery, and supports 4096-level pressure sensitivity.
OPPO Pad Air Specifications
- 10.36″ 2K (2000 x 1200 pixels) HD 60Hz display; 225 PPI; 360nits typical brightness
- Octa Core Snapdragon 680 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage; expandable memory up to 512GB
- Android 12 with ColorOS 12 for tablet
- 8MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture; video recording up to 1080p at 30fps
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture; video recording up to 1080p at 30fps
- Quad Speakers with Dolby Atmos support; USB Type-C audio
- Dimensions: 245.08 x 154.84 x 6.94 mm Weight: 440g
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, USB type C
- 7100mAh battery with 18W fast charging support
Pricing and Availability:
OPPO Pad Air comes in grey colour and is priced at Rs. 16,999 for the 4 GB 64GB version and Rs. 19,999 for the 4GB +128GB version. It will be available on Flipkart, OPPO online store and offline stores. First sale of Pad Air will happen on 23rd of July at 12PM IST. The pricing of the OPPO Smart Stylus hasn’t been announced yet.