The renders of the OPPO Reno8 Lite 5G, a new midranger in the Reno series, have leaked online, indicating that it will be released soon. In terms of design, the phone is similar to the previously released Reno7 5G. Let’s take a closer look at this soon-to-be-released item. In terms of technical specifications, the Reno8 Lite 5G is similar to existing OPPO smartphones such as the Reno7 Z 5G, which was released in Thailand in March, and the Reno7 Lite 5G, which was introduced in China.
The phone is believed to have a 6.43-inch (2400×1080 pixels) 60Hz AMOLED screen, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 along with 8+128GB of RAM memory combination, a 64MP rear camera, a pair of 2MP sensors for macro and depth effect, and a 16MP front-facing camera.
In addition, the Reno8 Lite 5G will offer a 4500mAh battery with 33W SuperVOOC fast charging support, ColorOS 12 based on Android 11, Bluetooth 5.2, Wifi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), and NFC support. Other specs details, aside from these, are not yet accessible. However, given that this could be a rebranded smartphone, its specifications will be extremely identical to those of the original.
OPPO Reno8 Lite 5G Expected Specifications:
- 6.43-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display, 180Hz maximum touch sampling rate, up to 600 nits brightness, 93% DCI-P3 color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 11 with ColorOS 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 2MP mono and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (typical) / 4390mAh (minimum) battery with 33W SuperVOOC fast charging
We should know more about this smartphone and its release date in the upcoming days.