Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythm Festival Available for Pre-order!
Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythm Festival
Nintendo Switch – US, Europe, Japan & Asia
- This is a new Taiko no Tatsujin game for the Nintendo Switch.
- It’s coming on September 22 in Japan and Asia, September 23 in the US and October 14 in Europe.
- Pre-order is now available here at Playasia!
Bandai Namco is back with another rhythm game! The game company will bring Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythm Festival to the Nintendo Switch. Get ready to grab your drumsticks as this game is coming in Japan and Asia on September 22, in the US on September 23, and in Europe on October 14.
Taiko no Tatsujin is back with another game as Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythm Festival brings us to drum along with songs ranging from classical and popular hits.
At launch, more than 500 songs will be available via the Taiko Music Pass paid subscription.
Check out the official game description below via Bandai Namco.
In Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythm Festival, players can drum along to reach delightful levels of synchronicity with an extensive library of over 76 bopping beats ranging from classical to popular hit songs. Additionally, Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythm Festival features two new gameplay modes. In DON-chan Band Mode, players can take part in a four-player live concert and jam out together. In the Great Drum Toy War Mode, players will be able to face-off against each other to decide who is the ultimate drumming master!
Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythm Festival is coming to the Nintendo Switch and it’s now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
Note: The availability of all items is subject to change without prior notice.
- New Modes – Have fun with up to 4 players in Donkatsu Toy Wars and Donchan Band
- New and Classic Songs – With up to 76 songs in the game and hundreds more online, there is a song for everyone to enjoy
- Welcome to Omiko City – Join Don-chan and your guide, Kumokun on a journey to becoming a Taiko master
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!
SHOP, EARN & RANK!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOLLOW US ON IG
© 2022 Playasia. OK to reproduce if copyright note stays intact.
The post Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythm Festival Available for Pre-order! appeared first on Playasia Blog.