Recently, vivo has been launching many smartphones under its famous offline centric Y series in different markets. Following the trend, vivo has recently announced the Y22s, the company’s latest mid-range phone in the Y series, in Vietnam. This phone is t It packs a 6.55-inch HD+ LCD 90Hz screen with an 89.67% screen-to-body ratio and an 8MP selfie camera inside the V-shape notch.
It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 SoC and comes with up to 8GB of RAM and a 50-megapixel main camera, along with a 2-megapixel macro camera. The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and packs a large, 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charge support that can charge up to 70% in just 70 minutes.
The Y22s comes with Multi-Turbo 5.5, an intelligent algorithm that optimises energy, along with 8GB of virtual RAM expansion for smoother performance.
vivo Y22s specifications
- 6.55-inch (2408 ×1080 pixels) HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 70% NTSC, 20.1:9 aspect ratio, 530 nits peak brightness
- Octa Core Snapdragon 680 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Funtouch OS 12 based on Android 12
- Dual SIM (triple card slot)
- 50MP camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.30×76.10×8.38mm; Weight:192g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5Ghz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/Beidou/GLONASS/Galileo/QZSS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The vivo Y22s comes in Starlit Blue and Summer Cyan colours and costs VND 59,90,000 (approx. $255 / Rs. 20,455 approx.) for the 8GB + 128GB model. The phone is already on sale through vivo online store, Shopee, and Lazada in Vietnam.